Monday, May 24, 2010

Does Vitamin B and C help lower High Blood pressure.?

Recently I have had a lot of Stress to cope with which has increased my Blood Pressure. I have been taking Renitec 20mg for 7 years and it has kept my blood pressure in check and I have been fine on this but recently it has risen again even though I am still on on this medication. I have been told that Vitamin B and C or Garlic will help lower Blood Pressure. Can you please tell me if this is right. Thanks.

Does Vitamin B and C help lower High Blood pressure.?
You have taken the first step towards success that is coping with stress.


Neither of the above helps you out, you are on your own, stay close to your Dr. advise.


It's a cruel world out there.


Best of luck. :%26gt;]
Reply:I do not believe that vitamin C or B can help with blood pressure. I don't know if garlic does. You need to talk to you doctor to get your drug regimen changed. I think that Renitic is an ACE-I. It might be as easy as adding a diaretic to with the Renitic. Perhaps your doctor might try to add another drug that works at a different area of the RAAS.





The honest truth is that if you have been on a Hypertention medication for 7 years, remedies are probably not going to do that much for you.

wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment